Monday, November 14, 2011

Got a real job, workin real hard. I'm like Spongebob, makin Krabby Patties...

So... I got a job! Two jobs to be specific.

The first is a nany job for a family in Holladay. 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. Ages 2months, 2.5 years, 5 years, and 8 years. Theyre a ton of fun and have LOTS of energy! They definately keep me on my toes with 3 consecutave day 14 hour shifts!

The second is another nanny job for a family in Midvale. 1 kid (age 3) an done on the way (due Nov. 30th!) Shes a fun girl with lots of spirit and a huge heart. Like me, she LOVES to color and draw. :) I work alternating 8 and 4 hour shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday!

I dont know how much time I'll have for, well, anyone anymore. :P but, it will all be worth it when I get to spend my 1-year annaversary with Chris in Disneyland for a week, hanging-out with the Minnie and Mickey as we count down the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment